Monday, May 9

The Story of My Life

...well, not really my whole life, that would take forever and I can't remember enough to make it all fit together. So this is really the story of the last 5 months of my life. The reason I'm going to start there is because that is the origination of... something that has changed my life (?)...perhaps for good, perhaps for bad, I don't really know yet. LOL.
It all started with this game, RuneScape (from now on abbreviated as RS). I was at the library one day, playing RS. Now you must know that all the computers are lined up in rows right next to each other, so a person sitting at the computer next to you can look over at your computer if they are so inclined. While I was playing someone started talking to me on my private chat, this freaked me out because they were in a different world than me so they shouldn't have been able to get my name, I thought they were a virus. To make a very long story short, it turned out that the person was sitting next to me, he was 16 and very good looking. I'm not going to tell you his real name, but lets just call him Durvarna, Var for short.
After we met at the library we started talking online quite a bit, and as it turned out we both liked each other. So I was really happy about all this, I felt loved and I could love some one else. (for the record, I've never had a boyfriend, nor even come very close until now) There was just one problem, we would go for long stretches, maybe 2 weeks, where we wouldn't get to talk for whatever reason. This was hard because I would always wonder if he would stop liking me or something like that.
Well, I talked to him one day in March, I think it was the 17th or thereabouts. Then I didn't hear from him for a week, then another week and another. Finally after it had been 6 weeks I decided I had had enough; I couldn't just keep waiting and wondering when I might never hear from him again. So I decided I would not be in love with him any more.
Well, guess who I got an e-mail from last week? Yah, Var, he was sorry he hadn't been on for so long, he still loved me etc, etc. So at this point I don't know what the heck to do. So that is the story of my life, and if you have any advice at all I would really appreciate it.
I really like him, I'm just not sure if I like like him, if you know what I mean. So I don't really know what to say to him.

9 Comments:

At Monday, May 09, 2005 5:04:00 PM, Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

Rochwen,
Var sounds interesting. I like his name. Hey, do we know each other? Rochwen is Elvish, is it not? Are you from Middle Earth? Well, if you are and ever go to Mordor, look me up!
oh yeah, your problem. Well, I don't know about this "var". He sounds sort of...shifty. What were his reasons for not talking to you for a long time again?

your faithful servant of doom.

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 5:21:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Sauron's Kid,
Thank you for your invitation, I was thinking of taking a vacation to Mordor, it's nice and warm there. I'll make sure to come visit you.
And Var? His reasons for not talking to me for so long were that his computer either broke, or was taken by the rental company. Doesn't that suck?

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 5:51:00 PM, Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

If it's true, yes.
If he was lying, NO!
Trust is an important thing in a relationship! But if you trust him...then...oh I don't know.
But do come visit me in Mordor. Smokey gets annoying with his weight stuff, he's always complaining about how no one understands him and how it's so hard being a dragon and all. Pfuit!

Your faithful servant of doom

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Heath said...

cool

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 8:49:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

woah, someone else who i don't know posted on your site, Rochwen......cool! he's not very, um, descriptive tho. He is sort of...mono sylabic, if you know what I mean.

ME

 
At Monday, May 09, 2005 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

p.s.

I figured out how to do links. I'll show you friday.

 
At Tuesday, May 10, 2005 8:11:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Yah, kind of good advice...
Yay, you figured out the links! See you tonight!

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Durvarna? That sounds like an indian name. is he caucasian...or elvish? lol or indian and heath u are weird

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 1:33:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.... you told me about this guy (61 hcram) hint hint (mlc's and some stupid crowns and annoying little kids. that occasion. ring a bell?) anyway... as you met on rs in the library and you only talked on the net.... i wouldnt pour my heart out to him. and i wouldnt ever trust him. no offense, but women are more emotional than men so it's easier to be.... uh.... "tempted" into liking some "charming, handsome young man" you meet. and im not the same anonymous person that just said that thing about the name....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home