Wednesday, May 11

Riding in the Rain

Yah, I rode Avalon today. I love him soo much!! I was really mad 'cause it started raining as soon as I got on. I was really upset; mostly 'cause I was wearing a white shirt, lol, but then I realized that there really wasn't anyone to see me so it didn't matter, so then it was fun!
There was a lady having a lesson on Mr. Bill (he is Avalon's half brother, he is very lazy and absolutely adores eating, but he is soooo cute so he can be forgiven), well he started trying to eat and canter at the same time. It is really funny to watch but NOT fun to have happen to you (trust me, I would know). So then Peggy (my riding instructor) got on and made him behave, it's so amazing, she doesn't even have to really do anything, she's just such a good rider. Someday I will be able to ride like her. That is my dream.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

it will come true! it's meant to be!lol

golly! o thnk heav'n!!

 
At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:06:00 PM, Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

you should see some of the horses here at mount doom. They are really mean to everyone but they're masters, the nazgul. Hmph!

your humble servant of doom

 
At Wednesday, May 11, 2005 8:15:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Grace,
thank you for your encouragement!

Sauron's Kid,
They may be bad tempered but they are absolutely awsome!

Your very joyful maiden of horses

 

Post a Comment

<< Home