Thursday, February 16

Daydreams... they just prove that I am never safe...

he was so georgious. That was the only way to put it. And he was mine. All mine and no one elses. He was coming closer, I could feel his breath on my skin smell his pine smell. He whispered in my ear, "I want you." My heart jumped.... with fear. Before my eyes his clothes had been transformed, he was now wearing red, white and blue and a huge, tall red and white striped hat. He was still georgious, he would be georgious not matter what he wore. But he was smiling in the most terrible way.




"I want you... for the US army!" he bellowed.



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I screamed.



but it was too late.



He had taken my soul.

12 Comments:

At Friday, February 17, 2006 11:26:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

DUN DUN DUN







lol


















JOIN THE SECRET SOCIETY!!!!!!!

 
At Friday, February 17, 2006 6:36:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

LOL!

 
At Saturday, February 18, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i will never be able to fall in love with a hot guy ever again. *sigh*

 
At Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:22:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol

rofl... this isnt' exactly a good thing, but i found it pretty funny.

there's this guy, he's like 16 or soemthing and he was at my friends house. today she told me that after i left he started asking stupid questions abotu me... and he's the kind of idiot you dont' want askign questions about you.


lol


you'll live.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 8:58:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

huh. after rereading it it doesn't sound as funny as it is. But seriously, it is really funny... You have to know the guy.

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

I love you all too much!

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 6:47:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

ditto.

ooh, tals got a boyyyyfrrriiieeennnddd.......


okay. jk! don't kill me!

 
At Monday, February 20, 2006 7:03:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

wwaaaiiit. have you?

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

you are slightly gullible dear...

 
At Tuesday, February 21, 2006 9:55:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

me?

uhhhh,..........

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 9:23:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol... no!

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 7:00:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

hhmhhm???

still a bit frustrated....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home