Friday, May 13

Excited!!

Every year I since I turned 13 (gosh, I hated being 13!) I have never really been that excited about birthdays. I mean really, you are getting older every single day. So why bother celebrating one day in particular? I don't know, it seems so pointless.

I'm excited this year though 'cause Grace aka Froggie is going to spend the night and then come with me to Ann Arbor!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!! We'll get to wander around downtown
Ann Arbor and shop at all the cool stores and we'll eat as Seva, home of the best vegetarian food on the planet, and talk, and have fun!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Besides, I'm going to be 15, which is older than 14!! YAY!!!!

Dang, I'm getting so fricking old!! Do you realize that in 5 years I might be married??? Yikes!! That's scary!! I'm not going to think about that anymore. TTYL!! Au revoir!

3 Comments:

At Friday, May 13, 2005 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

girl, please, for my and other people's sanity, don't put an age on marriage!! i don't even wanna get married at all (unless his name is aaragorn or legolas!!!). yay, i'm so excited too that today i get to spend the night!!!!!! it's gonna rock!! and think, in just two years for me and three for you, we'll be allowed in the clubs downtown!!(not that our parents would let us go anyway, lol) wierd huh. and plus, i can almost drive and i almost start my new job and....holy crap...i getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!! rochwen!! save meeeeee!!!!!!
yah, 15 is like, a true teenager age!! 16 seems so old, but think...copper is gonna be 17!!! aaaa
sorry for the story instead of a short comment!

 
At Sunday, May 15, 2005 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Thanks for coming for my birthday Grace!!!!! I had soooooo much fun. Also thanks for the awsome gifts!! I'll call you later. Bye! Namarie!

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:26:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

Yeah, i mean like i sooo don't ever want to get married.... I just cannot imagine being 15...it seems so old lol !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home