Sunday, December 4

Patty Larkin - "Heart" Dedicated by Me to My Favorite Bush

Patty Larkin - "Heart" - Dedicated by Morquen to her Favorite Bush

get off of your soapbox when you're
talking to me
get off of your white horse and you're
how it should be

I want to show you my hands are strong
and my hands want to tear you apart
tear you appart to prove that you are wrong
and to take a look at your heart heart

turn off that constant noise baby
you're gonna hurt someone
you aim your mouth at me like you're
pointing a gun

I want to show you my tongue is strong
and my teeth want to tear you apart
tear you apart to prove that you are wrong
and to take a look at your heart heart

that's me I'm right behind you
making sure you never rest
four walls they do not hide you
I see through your nakedness

I want to show you my mind is strong
and I've half a mind to tear you apart
tear you apart to prove that you are wrong
you should take a look at your heart heart

- Morquen -

9 Comments:

At Sunday, December 04, 2005 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

sheesh, morquen seems a LOT like rochwen. in what way is she evil again?

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 6:59:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

read our profile in the side bar... we really are one and the same, we are like night and day, black and white... one cannot exist without the other. I am not really evil, I am just the "darker" one. I am black, Roch is white, she reasons, I follow instincts.

 
At Sunday, December 04, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

Morquen is to you as Tal is to me. But Tal is my Dusk and i am my Dawn. And sometimes we switch.

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

*sigh* am i not insane?

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 6:50:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

duh!
jk!

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 7:21:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol, aren't you sweet?

 
At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:09:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

as honey, honey.

=)

 
At Wednesday, December 28, 2005 9:35:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

wait... let me get this straight...juene fille de chevals is rochwen AND morquen???

 
At Friday, January 20, 2006 6:46:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

yeah, it's the many names thing. like im
kam kandy kay yak kamala kickbuttsoccerstar and more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home