Tuesday, November 22

I had my first Aikido test today! and I didn't do anything horrible! we did this awesome technique where you get attacked by someone with a knife. It was really cool... and I actually GOT it. It was AWESOME!

and my lovely [drunken] Aikido friends made me sing a song, IN A RESTAURANT!!! AND MY DAD FREAKING KNEW THAT THEY WOULD MAKE ME AND HE DIDN'T FREAKING WARN ME!!!

my mom made me leave before things started to get interesting (at the restaurant, that is...). Jay and Joe had had a couple beers... and well.... you know. Anyhow, Jay is a Probation Officer (which actually sounds like a really interesting job) and he was just getting ready to tell us about his 'littler stripper' and then my mom says "ok, it's time for us to go" MOM!!!!

Joe: He's easy

Tony: Don't tell anyone

Joe: I didn't mean you were cheap

4 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:31:00 PM, Blogger fiddlin' fool said...

lol, sounds like fun.........good job on your test thingy!!!

 
At Friday, November 25, 2005 12:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is fun *winks*....

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 7:58:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

yay! i'm so tired. don't tell my parents. i stayed up til 3 something playing on the computer. shhhhhhh

 
At Sunday, November 27, 2005 7:19:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

ooooohhh, you're in troooouuuble!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home