Wednesday, November 9

Ok, now that I am vaguely satisfied with my blog template I will tell you what really happened, in regards to my last post... which unfortuantely did not freak you guys out as much as I was hoping it would... lol.

I always go to Aikido in my Dogi, so none of the people there had ever seen me in "street clothes" as they like to call them. So one day I didn't change before I went, so I came in wearing my street clothes. When Joe (that would be my teacher) came he said, "Who is that? Oh! That's Sarah! I didn't recognise you with your clothes on!" So they always joke about that. "Don't let her parents hear that or they won't let her come back..." etc etc etc. It's really quite amusing.

I'm testing for white belt in 13 days!! ahhh!!!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:28:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured that's what it meant.

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:43:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

talren??? is this Talwena's new name???

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kind of. rental... lol

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:14:00 PM, Blogger tay said...

oooo

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

i'm confused...

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 9:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be. Confusion is a waste of energy. I'm Renehgaed. I just didn't want to type my name in. And about not being confused... I wish I could do that...

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 9:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! and that link 'it's already an obsession' looks really cool.



Once upon a time... I wanted to get a bunch of people together... And beat eachother up with padded swords and shoot eachother with padded arrows and run around like insane people... and then i figured that no one would ever do that and that such a thing didn't exist...

 
At Friday, November 11, 2005 4:37:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

wow, how did you do this, roch? it's really awesome!

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 6:52:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aimia, I'm assuming that you didn't delete your blog and that you just changed it as Rochwen did. I could be wrong.



ki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home