Monday, October 17

Lose Yourself In the Music, the Moment...

oh my gosh!!!!!! homecoming was sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! deffinitely more so than last year. last year we stood around and watched people freak dance and said "omg! we'll never be like that!" and we made fun of people who were making out and just kinda stood around and swayed to the music... but this year... this year... we had so much fun!!!!!!!!! we danced and danced and danced... and we danced like hoes and we danced like sluts.... and we had fun!!!!!!!!!!! and Vernie was shocked because she didn't know that good little Rochwen could dance like a hoe... which she can. you just lose yourself in the music and the moment and the lights and you forget about who is watching and what they are thinking... and you dance!!!

the only thing that could make it better would be to have a boy with you.

8 Comments:

At Monday, October 17, 2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

Fricken dance like a hoe, girl!!! It's too much fun!!

*Kumsumnida

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

Hahahahahahaha... I'll NEVER be like THAT... (I still remember MLC telling i would be) lalala... Well, good that you all had fun!

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:02:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

ah yes, forgot, I can't imagine you shaming yourself with slutiness. Or Hoishness. Shame on you. lol whateverness, you get it. hahahahahaha...

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

it was so fun though!! i don't care! i'm never gonna see any of those people again anyhow... well maybe... but who cares?

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

I don't see that there's anything wrong with my site. Lemme know if you'r still having problems. oh, and tal, it's just for fun. We're not stripping (or at least I was, ahem, sarah was, ahem haha) or doing anything obscene...I guess. It's just fun!

*Kumsumnida

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 9:47:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

wasn't stripping *ahem* *ahem* of course not!

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 5:17:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

WHEW! I LOVE to DANCE SO MUCH! I did have an awesome time at homecoming, girl! all my friends we're pretty shocked about the nasty skoes I brought with me, but...NO, jk jk, totally..

luvs ya!

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

wow. I second with talwena.... I'll never be like that, though I was pretty close at the school dance on friday night....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home