Thursday, September 15

The Path

I am walking down a path...
There are forks and intersections often...
I have to choose which one to take and it is not always easy.
Some start out bright and sunny, but lead to darkness; others start out dark and lead to sunlight.
Sometimes I walk with my friends, and sometimes-in darkness-I walk alone.
Once I start down a path it fades away behind me; there is no turning back.
If I make a mistake the path will lead deep into a dark forest and I will be lost; alone.
Other times the path is straight and clear before me, and there are friends by my side.
And yet... even in darkness and confusion-if I am watching-I will find a ray of sun piercing the thickness of the unfriendly trees.
If I am open I will never be alone...
Thank you, my rays of sunshine...

5 Comments:

At Thursday, September 15, 2005 11:02:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really cool. I liked it a lot. Thank you for YOUR rays of sunshine.

[coagulatedknees]

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 12:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds a lot like what i have/am/will been/be going through...

 
At Friday, September 16, 2005 3:55:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

sweetness, that's really cool, i like!!!!

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, in the time it took you two to write that, you could've signed in. so actually your just too stupid to sign in. JK. but still...boo yah!

 
At Monday, September 19, 2005 12:21:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

IT WAS A JOKE! GOSH! and that was actually about as long as my pass and name. only i didnt have to move down a chat box... anyway... i seriously had nothingn to say.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home