Tuesday, October 4

The Thoughts You Probably Don't Want To Know, From Yours Truly

so Rochwen has been doing some thinking. Actually she has been doing far more thinking than should be legal, but who's to stop her?? Dang... if Rochwen's parents were to read the following blog she might be locked up for life... but still. What would life be like if we didn't take chances?

So... anyhow... here goes....

First of all i do not think it is a good idea to have sex before you are 18. One reason is that if you have really paranoid, control freak parents and you have sex with a guy over 18 then he could get in a lot of trouble, even if it wasn't rape. but after that.... why not?? i mean as long as you get the guy checked out for STDs and use a condom or birth control... why not?? I certainly don't want to get pregnant as a teen, or even in my twenties. i don't think i even want to get married then. when you're married you get tied down. i don't want to be tied down, there is too much in life, places to go, things to see, horses to ride, mountains to climb, cliff walls to traverse, trails to hike, skies to fly, waters to sail, roads to peddle, stars to sleep under.... but why not share the beauty of the world with someone you love? if i were in a relationship, i wouldn't want to think of it as long term or short term... just leave options open... maybe we'd end up married... maybe we wouldn't. but no kids. really, the world has far too many people in it without me adding to the population. but why miss out on one of life's pleasures?

you can flog me, or stone me, or make me run the gauntlet or shoot me now....

*the innocent can never last*

I sure hope that is true... I don't want to be innocent forever.

Rochwen Eldariel

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 10:27:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

at one point i was thinking much of the same thing. but now... i just dont know...

 
At Tuesday, October 04, 2005 11:07:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

If you are saying that I'm going to lecture you on this, you're wrong. You have different ideas and your life will be your own. Thanks to free rights and all that jumbled mess, you know? I may feel differently on this matter, but I'm not going to tell you to conform to my ideas, okay? I don't want ANYONE to have the same thoughts that I do. I want to be alone because I do enjoy my blissful solitude when it comes to points of view.

[coagulatedknees]

 
At Wednesday, October 05, 2005 6:04:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

thank you!!!!!!

 
At Saturday, October 08, 2005 5:49:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

i totally agree with you.

 
At Saturday, October 22, 2005 10:09:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

ditto, but marriage is a part of life, ya know? I know that there are other things in the world that I'd like to do too but marriage is also one of them, and being a parent is one of them too. but, as grace already said, you have your own life to live and no one but you can decide wat you wanna do with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home