Sunday, February 26

Why am I HERE???

I am convinced that before I was here I was sucked into a worm whole from one of the following places:

1. Middle Earth, where I was an elf named Rochwen and was engaged to Legolas when I "mysteriously" disappeared.

2. The Middle Ages where I was a woman who disguised herself as a man and became a knight before I "mysteriously" disappeared.

3. The 60s where I was a hippie, a supporter of female rights and a strong protester against the vietnam war, until I "mysteriously" disappeared.

I'm not really joking

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 8:50:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

I am not really joking either, when i say you are so right.

until recently ( about 5 years ago), I believed that I was accidently ripped away from a past life as a pioneer who lived on some prarie somewhere out in the west. what an accident! however, by now i have been fully assimilated to the 20th century.

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 10:01:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

Mmmmm... I am obsessed in the middleages so i used to dream about crashing the current world and changing it to then... not gonna happen, but it would be really awesome...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home