Saturday, March 25

hmm....

lol

yup, as you might guess, another pointless post put forth by a prodigious procrastinator.

PRODIGIOUS PROCRASTINATOR!

WOOT WOOT!

eh-hem.

I AM A PRODIGIOUS PROCRASTINATOR!!

shut up.

NO!

do you want me to lose my temper?

YES!

fool, i am more powerful than you could ever imagine.

(falsely high voice) oh no! i have angered her!

you are walking a line, my friend.

"get off of your white horse, and you're how it should be"

stop singing songs!

"everything you say to me (takes me one step closer to the edge) i need a little room to breathe (cause I'm one step closer to the edge) and I'm about to BREAK!"

oh geez, now i've got her going.

"how could this happen to me? i made my mistakes, the night goes on as i'm fading away..."

alright that's it.

PEACE, MAN!

4 Comments:

At Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:37:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

Okay, that's great.


But I feel so terrible! *cry* My AIM profiles- all... um... like... 1...2...3...4...5... of them reflect it.

 
At Sunday, March 26, 2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

you talk to yourself sooo much. I love you! All of you!

 
At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:05:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

"Hey there Delilah
You be good and don't you miss me
Two more years and you'll be done with school
And ill be making history like I do
You know its all because of you
We can do whatever we want to
Hey there Delilah here's to you
This ones for you."

OMGOSH, ROCH, I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS SONG!!!!!

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Polenta said...

It's by "plain white t's"
I got the song from ayla through the computer because it wouldn't go on one of my cd's for some reason.
IT'S AMAZING, ROCH, YOU HAVE TO HEAR IT!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home