Wednesday, May 18

Back!!! Guess Who's Back With a Bran' New... Never Mind, I Shouldn't Even Get Started

Hi Everyone!!!!! Long time no type! I had to kind of lay low for the past few days. I was worried my parents were going to ban me from the computer or something... Let me tell you the story... it wasn't my fault really!! Okay, I lied, it was my fault.
So as you all have heard or at least know my birthday was last Saturday. Well, Grace came over and spent the night. We had so much fricking fun!!!!!! We made one minor mistake though... At about midnight we decided to get on the computer and play RuneScape (the best game ever!!!). At first we were very quiet; only whispered and smothered our laughter, but by 4am we had gotten pretty loud... Apparently we awoke my mother because she came down and said, "I think it is time for you to go to sleep." She said it really calm and it really freaked me out.
After that I was really scared that my parents would be mad and ban me from the computer. I think they thought it was one of those spur-of-the-moment, have-fun-on-your-birthday sort of things though. So they never said anything about it, but I decided it would be better if I just stayed away from the computer for a while so they had time to forgive and forget. Even if I had gotten in trouble.... it would have been worth it 'cause we had soooo much fun!!

7 Comments:

At Friday, May 20, 2005 11:56:00 AM, Blogger Polenta said...

NO-FRICKIN-KIDDING!!!!! that was so awesome!!!! the discription for my site comes from that night. you, dancing in the corner of the varrok bank, dancing wildly and screaming awesomely random things!!! i shall never forget that night!!! it was way fun!! i'm glad ur parents kind of, laid off of it. we had too much fun!!!! lol
o, i like the new template! it looks really cool! glad ur back to writing!!!

golly! o thnk heav'n!!

 
At Friday, May 20, 2005 3:09:00 PM, Blogger Sauron's Kid said...

woah, grace (aka froggie, i found out that that was u!!) let's not write a book in the comment box, k? congrats on defying your parents and i'm so sorry you got caught. at least you had some awesome fun.


your humble servant of doom

 
At Friday, May 20, 2005 7:44:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

Hell yah we had fun!!!!! Notice me!! Need me!! Want me!! Kiss me!! Hug me!! Yah, we had fun!

your joyful maiden of horses

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2005 12:40:00 AM, Blogger Polenta said...

...breed me...lol!!!!

 
At Saturday, May 21, 2005 6:16:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!!!!!

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 6:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no that was sick and wrong

 
At Monday, June 27, 2005 1:01:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home