Saturday, May 28

The Night is Young... Forever

hmm... that was a kind of random title, oh well. Anyhow, i'm writing about last night. I was really depressed and lonely last night. I don't really know why, usually on friday nights I'm quite happy to just have a quiet evening home alone-well, with my brother too-but you give him the computer and he is satisfied. I just felt lonely, it was friday night and here I was, all alone, sitting in my room, writing in my journal, not even listening to music because I hate the music they play at clubs on friday nights.

So around midnight I decided I would start reading "Guitar Girl" and maybe it would cheer me up since it looked sappy and pointless. I was right about the sappy, i'm not so sure about pointless though. I really liked it. In fact I loved it. It cheered me up, and yes, I finished it, at 5 in the morning i finished it. I wished I hadn't finished it though. It had a very depressing ending. So if you are thinking of reading "Guitar Girl" and don't want the ending to be ruined then don't read any further.

In the end Molly decided she couldn't stand to be Dean's gf, even thought she loved him, he was hott, cute, sexy, loved her and was funny sometimes. Really it was probably the right choice, but still.... I like romances to have happy endings, but in this one Dean ended up going back to his old gf, nicknamed "Hobiscuit" by Molly and her friends. He didn't love her!!! Argh!!! Their relationship was purely physical!!! He loved Molly!!! She loved him!!!! Although I sometimes wondered if their relationship wasn't purely physical too, since whenever they were doing band stuff they yelled and bitched and said they hated eachother. You really must read the book to understand. HE WAS HOTT!!!!!!! ARGH!!!! okay, i need to relax, hottness isn't everything... but he could be really sweet when he wanted to be.... but you had to wonder if that was just so he could get what he wanted from a girl. *sigh*

I am getting really frustrated with my love life. It just is frustrating. DAMN!!! I don't even know if he's alive!!! Var, that is. I wish he would email me. I wish he would look up my phone number and call me. I wish he would steal his grandpa's car and come to my house in the middle of the night and throw stones at my window until I woke up. And then I would sneak out and we would just go somewhere and be alone. *sigh* I better stop now, i'm probably going to worry you guys with all this talk of going places alone with guys in the middle of the night. I swear though, I won't do anything stupid.

We need to do something together!!! I think that's why I'm so lonely, we do all this blog stuff but we havn't actually seen each other for a long time. We used to have history and art and everything else, but now there's nothing. I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! We should go see a movie or go shopping or something!!!

10 Comments:

At Saturday, May 28, 2005 4:39:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

yeah, i'm getting lonely too. we should arrange to go see some stupid movie sometime. oh yeah! and also the comidy movie night that we are planning! but yeah, i miss hangin wit u all and we really gotta get together.

roch, i trust you to know that you wouln't do anything stupid with var. your a smart girl. just be wary, my dear, be wary, lol


golly! o thnk heav'n!!

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2005 7:31:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

yes, i will. men are predators. predators hunt. what else can i say?

your joyful maiden of horses

 
At Sunday, May 29, 2005 10:01:00 PM, Blogger tay said...

poor rochwen!! =(. i'm sry ur lonely=(. Var obviously needs to write!!! Geez whats with that dude? Anywho, about men being predators, i read the first lord of the rings. =/

 
At Monday, May 30, 2005 8:25:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

shopping is fun!!! i can't believe it's me saying this because a couple of years ago i HATED shopping, but now it's fun!! especially if you go with friends!! we should go shopping and then go see star wars!!! that would be soooo fun!!!!

yellow ducky,
sorry, i'm kind of lost here, what does LOTR have to do with men being predators? perhapse i'm forgetting something. guess it's time to read them again. but i still havn't finished that bloody book we had for last book club!!! argh!! it's like a billion pages long!!!! besides, guitar girl and runaway jury kind of distracted me. by the way runaway jury was an AWSOME book!!! it was like 999 billion times better than the movie!! and that's saying a lot! Marlee is my role model!!

your joyful maiden of horses

 
At Monday, June 06, 2005 6:16:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

lol! bloody is a good swear word! i like it! BLOODY BLOODY BLOODY!! BLOODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

who the heck is posting as var??????

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

because i know that's really not him because that is not how he types!!!

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2005 1:20:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

hmm. click on the name and see where the blogsite goes to. maybe you'll find out who it is then.

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

it doesn't go anywhere!! i think you guys are playing a evil little trick on me. that's what i get for letting people post as whoever they want. oh well, i'm over him now

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2005 7:24:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

lol, that's ok, i forgive you... i was actually surprised no one played that trick on me earlier... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home