Thursday, March 2

I'm in Love With a Stripper...

okay, no, I am not in love with a stripper.

I am in love with... the Beatles!!!
especially Paul McCartney when he was seventeen!!! (yah, this is a little wierd because he is 64 right now and I can only be in love with someone who is 64 if they happen to be Harrison Ford)
but... did you know that on one of their first tours (in Germany) they dated strippers? How prodigious is that? lol. I just thought that was a little fact you might find interesting...

THE

BEATLES

ROCK!!

STRAWBERRY

FIELDS

FOREVER...

5 Comments:

At Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:34:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol!



mmmm i just had fudge for breakfast...


carob fudge of course.....

 
At Thursday, March 02, 2006 9:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love the beatles:-)

















and ur very weird. :-P

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 12:50:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

prodigious.

quentin!!! I LOVE HIM!

and I LOVE THE BEATLES TOO!!!

 
At Friday, March 03, 2006 9:59:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

ya!

 
At Saturday, March 04, 2006 12:01:00 AM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

the beatles ROCK!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home