Sunday, April 2

I. I never, ever wish to be stabbed in the throat with a ballpoint pen.

II. I never, ever wish to have occasion to stab someone else in the throat with a ballpoint pen.

a. I especially never wish to have occasion to stab a hot guy in the throat with a ballpoint pen*.






































*although, in a situation which might cause me to stab a guy in the throat he would probably not be so hot, despite looks which might point to such a thing.

Red Eye is any awesome movie!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 02, 2006 7:56:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

oooh you watched it?! What happened??

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 9:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why post it here and on xanga?

 
At Thursday, April 13, 2006 2:43:00 PM, Blogger Ruthie said...

lets think shall we? BALLPOINT PEN........STABBED with a ballpoint pen....RACHEL MCADAMS STABS THAT STALKER GUY WIHT A BALLPOINT PEN....



no I haven't seen it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home