Tuesday, March 7

you guys are probably ready to strangle me if I say anything more about the Fab Four, so I won't talk about them...

today i rode Avalon for the first time in a REALLY long time. It was really nice! He is deffinently out of shape (that does not mean he didn't have enough energy to try and buck me off), it's been months though. I'll probably be feeling it tomorrow too. I cannot believe that the school year is over half finished! that is insane. it seems like every year goes by faster and faster.

I'm getting old too fast!

the world is spinning!

the sky is falling!

ElfQuest rocks!

I love Paul McCartney!

no!! no no no! don't strangle me! I won't say any more about them...

I am the walrus.

whoops (he he he)

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

and they say I am high? TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME TIME I'M FREAKING OUT TIME TIME TIME! SO LITTLE TIME!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

it is SO freaking scary that the school year is halfway through. it seems as though this year has been going faster than all others. it sucks.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:07:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

I think that every year of your life a year gets shorter. so, by the time you were 100 a year would be like one hour. freaky!

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 7:37:00 PM, Blogger Kick-butt soccer star said...

hey i totally agree - as we age we seem to savor and take in passing events quicker, and spend a lot less time on life....thats probly why it seems like the years are getting shorter.

 
At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 9:06:00 PM, Blogger tay said...

ditto with the time/scaryness thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home