Saturday, May 13

alright, so i think we all agreed that we would start updating our blogs? i hope so because here I am updating and it would be really pointless for me to update if no one was going to actually come and comment.

you know what I realized? this blog is over a year old! because I had it last year on my 15th birthday! and now.... now I am going to be SIXTEEN[!!!!!] tomorrow!!!!!! yes, i am excited. really excited!

and i can drive! and i love to drive!!! and I want to drive!!!!!!

ok, i swear he is one of the most polite guys in the world. he can be a complete egotistical bastard when certain people are around, but he is also really sweet. I mean, I called to ask if my brother could stay at their house until 1:30 or 2 o'clock since my mom was running late (again) and before we hung up he said "have a good day". how nice and cute is that? I mean, only really awesome, nice guys say "have a good day" at the end of a conversation.

sometimes I want to ask him out just to find out what would happen. i probably never will though. and A would deffinently murder me in my sleep if I did, lol. Still, I can't help wondering what would happen.

peace!
saraH

3 Comments:

At Sunday, May 14, 2006 12:16:00 AM, Blogger Ruthie said...

HAPPY SWEET 16TH!!! YAY!! *jumps up and down in hyperhigh way*

you should just do it.

*sings at top of lungs*

LISTEN TO YOUR HEA-ART....WHEN HE'S CALLING FOR YOU-OUUUU...LISTEN TO YOUR HEART THERE'S NOTHING ELSE YOU CAN DO-OOOOO...I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOINGGG AND I DON'T KNOW WHY-Y-Y...BUT LISTEN TO YOUR HEART....BEFORE



YOU TELL HIM GOOD BYE-EE-EEEEEEEEE..........




YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

 
At Monday, May 15, 2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

woah, Woah, wOah, woAh, woaH, WOAH!! who is this?? Why have you never mentioned him to me before???? Dood, who is this guy????

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:23:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

Okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home