Monday, May 15

ok, wow, I cannot believe how you guys jumped on that little bit about a guy! first of all, you should know G that if I were to tell you who I was talking about you would be like "What the fuck?!?"

second of all, whether you believe me or not, I do not have a crush on this guy.

do any of you just have a guy that you once had a crush on, who is really hott and sometimes you just say to yourself, "what would happen if I asked this guy out? would he say yes? if he did would we have fun? would we have anything to talk about?" do you ever just wonder what would happen if you just said, "what the hay, I don't have a crush on this guy anymore, what have a got to lose?" and you just asked him out for the fun of it?

that is exactly what this is. it could really be any guy i have had a crush on in the past, but for whatever wierd reason, my mind has chosen this one.

ok, that's the end of the story. not very exciting really.

AND SIXTEEN FREAKING ROCKS!!

peace,
saraH

11 Comments:

At Monday, May 15, 2006 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Polenta said...

I have a lot of those. And yes, I may say, "What the fuck?" but I doubt it would really matter. You can tell me anything, roch. really.

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol


You're not thinking of....? Are you?

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:25:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol


You're not thinking of....? Are you?

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

lol


You're not thinking of....? Are you?

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:33:00 PM, Blogger Dryad said...

Whooops... Well, at least you won't miss my comment.




And uh... What's going on?????

 
At Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:39:00 PM, Blogger Esperanza Rising said...

I'm like 99% sure I know who it is. Remind me, i have a story concerning him...And yeah, I know what you mean. I have that with so many guys! Haha, but then I never do, just because. If I don't have a crush on him anymore, asking him out would be mean and pointless you know?

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:24:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1,000% confused???

 
At Saturday, May 20, 2006 7:58:00 AM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

ok, ok if you really want to know...

it's Todd.

there. you happy??

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:10:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

 
At Sunday, May 21, 2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Dryad said...

THAT Todd????

 
At Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:28:00 PM, Blogger Nature's Daughter said...

umm... yah....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home